Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello Everyone!
First I want to apologize for not updating this in a really long while. Wow only 18 more days until this project is finished. It has gone by so fast. Everything is going really well down here in San Diego. I love how the temperature never really gets any hotter. God is still working in amazing ways down here. It has been a wonderful experience. There is honestly so much that the Lord has taught me in these last 7 weeks that I wouldn’t be able to write it all. Sharing my faith is becoming more and more comfortable for me and the Lord has taught me so much through it. I have talked to a muslim, buddist, 2 hindu’s, atheists, agnostics, and a jewish man. Through these conversations I have learned so much and really have grown in my faith by talking to these people. I am finally getting some of the tourism in as I went to Sea World the other day and about a week ago we went to a San Diego Padre’s Game (baseball). We only have one week left where we go to campus and share with the students there and then most of the last week is prep for coming home. It has truely been an awesome experience. The job is going really well and I am going to be transfered to the Eddie Bauer in Fargo during the school year so I have a job there if I want it. The Lord was definatly looking out for me on that one. Our project still has debt and we are working very hard to get it down to $0. So continue to pray for us as we trust in the Lord to provide for our project. Please pray that as thoughts of home come to our minds with 3 weeks left, that we cant have a strong finish and the Lord will really work in our lives as we close out project. Thank you again for all you that have been praying and supporting me and may God Bless You!

In Christ,
Todd Singer

No comments: