Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi everybody! Sorry this blog is a little late. Things are going really good out here in San Diego. As most of you know I have found a job at Eddie Bauer about 10 minutes from here at a fashion mall. Praise the Lord! This last week has gone really well. Most of the time I was out searching for a job, sharing, or working on the Video for FNL. Yesterday (tues) I was on the SDSU campus all day sharing and last night we did an outreach downtown and on the beach. On Sunday we had a mens time at 6:30 in the morning. The first thing we did was run about 2.5 miles and then we went through this obstacle course that was physically challenging in itself. After all of this they had us recite memory versus and gave us hinderences for the versus that we didnt recite right. So as a team we worked our way through this course helping each other get through it. It was a really good lesson on helping a brother out in time of need and realizing that we cant carry our burdens on our own. We need to give them up to God. This was a really good lesson for all of us. We also had a cleaning inspection on Sunday after church. I was so glad cause our room was pretty messy. Monday was the day that I found out about the job. I will probably start next week. God has been so great here and I have really been able to get to know some of the guys here. Thank you for praying for me and the job situation. Please continue to pray for the rest on project that dont have jobs. I think that there are still about 12-15 without jobs. Thank you again for everything!

In Christ,
Todd

1 comment:

lalanola said...

PTL Todd!

I am so glad you have a job. Praying that you will continue to grow and mature in your faith. I'm glad you had some "bonding time" with the rest of your group first. They will be a great support group in the experiences ahead of you. Continuing in prayer for the rest of your group looking for jobs and opportunities. Stay focused on God and enjoy his creation in the beautiful surroundings of CA. "Great is the Lord" - sing it!!! Loving you from Louisiana,
Aunt Laurell & Uncle Harry