Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi Everyone, Things are going good here in San Diego. On Tuesday I spent the entire day at the San Diego State University campus sharing. It went well. Then on wednesday we went out looking for jobs again pretty much all day, i filled out another application (i think thats fourteen now) so hopefully i can find a job. Thank you for praying for me in all of this, I have learned that I need to trust God more than anything throughout this process. On wednesday evening we had mens time again. This is probably one of my most favorite times. Yesterday (Thursday) after I did my devotions in the morning we went out to another job Hunt and I applied at another place. After the job hunt some of us quick played a game of basketball and then from 2:30-4:30 we had a walk through the Old Testament. This was really interesting and I learned a lot. Then at 7:30-9:30 we finished the walk through the old testament. It was amazing to hear all of the stories and learn more about Gods word. After the walk thru I sat down with the video team and worked on our video for Friday Night live. Today I dont really have much going on except finish the video for FNL and do follow up calls on my applications. Please continue to pray for our project with the job situation. Two girls have already headed home because they didnt have jobs. The project wont send us home, that was there choice. Also pray for the leadership that will rise out of our project, the staff leave in two weeks and then we are on our own with students as leaders. Thank you again for your support and God Bless

In Christ,
Todd Singer

1 comment:

Treble55 said...

Teriffic Tuesday!!!Praising the Lord for answered prayer as a job for you. We are praying for jobs for all the other students on project.
The sun is shining and dad and Grant are fixing on the windmill. We sorted all the cattle and have them in different pastures.
Hard to believe that you were not very far from the Big Golf Tournament. . .
In Genesis 4:26, . . . at that time the people began to call on the name of the Lord. Continue to seek the Lord and call on His name.
We love you and are praying for what God has for you and the other students in San Diego. Mom and Dad and Grant